Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Renewal
Tough on malware, light on your PC.
- Protects data from data-stealing malware.
- Stops unknown threats that traditional antivirus software don’t work.
- Automatically blocks websites that can infect PC.
- Provides complete protection to important data against critical ransomware attacks. It detects and blocks ransomware attacks in real time backed up by Behaviour Detection Technology.
- Virus Protection keeps scanning files, documents, and system folders for malware or virus. Any new file is scanned without exception.
- Quick Heal DNAScan technology detects and blocks threats. It uses a combination of behavioural and characteristic inspection and monitor unsafe programs.
- Automatically detects unsafe websites and prevents you from visiting them.
- Prevents intrusion attempts or attacks by hackers
- Efficiently blocks emails that carry infected attachments or links to fake and phishing websites./li>
- Firewall block external threats that try to reach computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that arise within networks that are connected to your system.
- Efficiently prevent programs called keyloggers from recording what you type on your keyboard while you are doing online banking or shopping or simply browsing the Internet
System Requirements :
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Windows 7 SP 1
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Steps to Renew Your Quick Heal with Renewal Code
1. Open Quick Heal Dashboard
2. Navigate to Help -> About from Dashboard
3. Click “Renew Now” button
4. Select “I have renewal code or new product key with me.” option and click “Next”
5. Enter Renewal Code and click “Next”
6. Confirm or Update the contact details and click “Next”
7. Verify the license details and click “Next”
8. After clicking “Next”, license validity will be extended and new expiry date will be shown